- Feature film casting for Oriental Men to play warriors – Can you help?
- Kois is doing the London marathon
- Paul Williams
- Nicholas Compete in Taekwondo Tournament in Italy
- GTI Competitor of the Year 2014 – 2015 results
- Bleep test results for October and November.
- “Breaking Kids” video is now over 2 years old
- GTI British Open 2015 Taekwondo Results
- New Black Belts at NLTKD
- Summer Training dates
- Tottenham branch summer closure
- NLTKD student selected to go to World Championships in Italy
- British Open Nov 2014
- New Taekwondo Black Belts
- Leytonstone CLOSED on Thursday 16th October
- Mr Albert Williamson-Taylor Era
- GTI South East Pre-Grading (London)
- Bank and Summer Holidays Opening dates
What is Taekwondo
Tae kwon do is a Korean martial arts, It is the world's most popular martial arts in terms of the number of practitioners. It is also probably the best “stand up” fighting martial arts.
Taekwondo is also known for its emphasis on kicking techniques. The reasoning is that the leg is the longest and strongest part of the body. Also kicks have the greatest potential to execute powerful strikes without successful retaliation.
North London Taekwondo has operated in the north of London since the early 1980’s. The NLTKD was a founder member of the Taekwondo Association of Great Britian (TAGB) and later a founder member of the Global taekwondo International (GTI).
North London Taekwondo has branches in Tottenham and Leytonstone
Saturday, June 18 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday, July 10 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday, September 17 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday, September 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sunday, October 9 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday, November 6 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday, December 17 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm