- New Taekwondo Black Belts
- Leytonstone CLOSED on Thursday 16th October
- Mr Albert Williamson-Taylor Era
- GTI South East Pre-Grading (London)
- Bank and Summer Holidays Opening dates
- North London Taekwondo in 2014 so far
- North London Taekwondo day trip to the Southend seaside
- GTI National Open Taekwondo Tournament Results
- NLTKD logo is now a registered Trade Mark
- NLTKD goes to ComicCon @ East London Excel 2013
- Youtube videos
- Movie “All Stars” (2013)
- Harlem Shake Video
- GTI English (Open) Championships 2013
- Taekwondo at the next 2016 Rio Olympics
- GTI British Championships 2012
- Autumn Coloured Belt Grading
- NLTKD Generations
What is Taekwondo
Leytonstone CLOSED on Thursday 16th October
There will be no training in Leytonstone Epicenter on the Thursday 16th October 14 due to the borough holding a Fostering and Adoption Seminar from 2pm to 9pm. This is just for one day and regular training will resume at the next scheduled lesson.
Tae kwon do is a Korean martial arts, It is the world's most popular martial arts in terms of the number of practitioners. It is also probably the best “stand up” fighting martial arts.
Taekwondo is also known for its emphasis on kicking techniques. The reasoning is that the leg is the longest and strongest part of the body. Also kicks have the greatest potential to execute powerful strikes without successful retaliation.
North London Taekwondo has operated in the north of London since the early 1980’s. The NLTKD was a founder member of the Taekwondo Association of Great Britian (TAGB) and later a founder member of the Global taekwondo International (GTI).
North London Taekwondo has branches in Tottenham and Leytonstone